UWSD has long partnered with local companies on workplace giving, employee volunteerism, and other social purpose activities.
A comprehensive CSR strategy provides businesses with an advantage in the talent war, giving young employees more power to engage with social issues and connect with changemakers and like-minded colleagues.
It makes employee engagement dramatically easier, more efficient, and more effective.
It helps companies streamline, modernize, and measure existing philanthropic programs while increasing retention and satisfaction among its workforce.
- Day of service
- Group projects
- Team building
- Projects completed remotely and during “off-hours”
- Put your skills to work outside of the typical 9-to-5
- Pro bono subject matter experts help nonprofits build capacity
Board service training and matching
- Training program for corporate employees to become effective nonprofit board members
- Matching services to help employees identify and connect with nonprofits aligned with their area of interest or in need of specific expertise
For more information, contact Alicia Quinn, VP of New Business Development: