Creating a Brighter Future
Define Your Legacy
United Way of San Diego County is committed to improving lives in our region for generations to come. Leave a lasting mark on this community while still achieving your financial goals.
Legacy giving options include:
- Bequest through your will or living trust.
- Outright gifts of cash or securities to endowment.
- Personal property or real estate.
- Name United Way of San Diego County as beneficiary of a retirement plan, life insurance policy or investment account.
- Gifts that produce income for you and your loved ones, such as charitable trusts, charitable gift annuities and pooled income funds.
Everyone Can Contribute
Planned gifts of any size have an impact. Be recognized as a leading philanthropist by committing to a planned gift of $250,000 or more, which qualifies you for the Tocqueville Legacy Circle. You will be granted full Tocqueville Society membership benefits for life!
recouped in Average Daily Attendance dollars
students & families engaged in attendance awareness
more school days attended
To learn more about planned giving, please give us your name and email.
Our team will follow up with more information to address your planned giving needs and interests.