FOR THE GREATER GOOD
United Way of San Diego County’s Tocqueville Society members are an essential part of our ability to leverage resources and expertise to transform the lives of children, young adults, and families.
Tocqueville members give $10,000 or more annually to UWSD, and we recognize them for their strong commitment to community and for inspiring others to greater philanthropy.
Tocqueville Society members are some of San Diego’s most dedicated philanthropists and community visionaries who help shape the future of our region. These generous, committed donors make a bigger impact and invest in lasting, measurable and significant change.
Benefits of Tocqueville Society Membership
- Powerful philanthropy: Your dollars impact more lives by ensuring that San Diego’s children, young adults, and families have tools and resources necessary to succeed in school and life.
- National network: Join over 25,000 Tocqueville Society members across the country to connect with national and international thought leaders.
- Special recognition: Prominent placement in UWSD publications, including our annual report, website, and lobby signage.
- Exclusive events: Enjoy unique opportunities to connect with other top philanthropists and community leaders here in San Diego County.
- Feel the impact of your investment: UWSD offers meaningful opportunities to connect with those who benefit from your investment through hands-on volunteering and visits to partner sites.
Please join us in creating long-term community change! To join Tocqueville Society, our members make a minimum of $10,000 annual gift directed to United Way.